Woman Sues Yakima Hospital That Ignored Complaints Against the Doctor Who Sexually Assaulted Her By: Bryan Smith | Oct 28, 2020
Roundup Faces Lawsuits After Research Links Weed Killer to Cancer By: Bryan Smith | Apr 13, 2020
Yakima School District Settles Lawsuit After It Failed to Fire a Sexual Predator By: Megan Hale | Feb 18, 2020
Mold Infections Linked to 6 Deaths at Seattle Children’s Hospital By: Bryan Smith | Nov 19, 2019
Yakima County Hepatitis A Outbreak – Possible Exposure at Popeye’s on West Nob Hill By: Bryan Smith | Nov 15, 2019
Scores of Sexual Abuse Survivors Come Forward in Response to Santa Fe Archdiocese’s Request for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection. By: Bryan Smith | May 8, 2019
- FDA issues recall of frozen organic strawberries and tropical blend due to hepatitis A outbreak
- How Are Personal Injury Settlements Paid Out?
- What Happens After My Lawyer Sends a Demand Letter?
- City of Yakima to pay $3 million settlement in dangerous intersection crash
- Personal Injury Case Checklist