WHAT MAKES TAMAKI LAW SPECIAL?
Personal injury lawyers are a dime a dozen these days. You’d be right to ask what makes us different from all the rest. We’re different because we’re committed to practicing with honesty, transparency, and sincerity. We use our years of experience and polished skills to help those in need. Our diverse team of attorneys also improves our ability to serve our diverse clients. And, of course, we’re different because we’ve set nearly every settlement record in Central Washington—not to mention many statewide records.
- WE KNOW PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS. When it comes to personal injury claims, you won’t find a more knowledgeable team of lawyers than the ones at Tamaki Law. We’ve spent years researching personal injury cases, assembling an exceptional team of expert advisors and witnesses, and obtaining record-setting recoveries for our clients.
- WE HAVE DECADES OF EXPERIENCE. Collectively, the six attorneys on our team have amassed well over 100 years of experience practicing law in and out of the courtroom. We’ve dealt with every hurdle insurance companies can throw at a claim. We know what it takes to win a case. We know when it’s best to settle out of court. And we’ll always advise you based on your best interests.
- WE WORK AS A TEAM. We’re constantly working together for the best interests of our clients. Sometimes that means collaborating on tough cases and taking advantage of our colleagues’ experience and expertise in order to win cases.
- WE ONLY ACCEPT CASES WE BELIEVE IN. Our success is founded on hard work, diligence, and great skill. It’s our job to represent those people who have been unfairly harmed by abuse, negligence, and recklessness of others. Because of this commitment to correcting civil injustice with honesty and integrity, we only take on cases in which we truly believe.
- WE DON’T GET PAID UNLESS YOU DO. Most of our personal injury claims cases are on a contingent fee basis. That means you only have to pay us if we are successful in obtaining compensation.