Insurance Claims Lawyer
If you’ve been in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation from your insurance company. However, dealing with insurance companies can be a frustrating and overwhelming process. That’s where an insurance claims lawyer comes in. At Tamaki Law, we have experienced personal injury insurance claims lawyers who can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
What Is an Insurance Claims Lawyer?
An insurance claims lawyer is a lawyer who focuses on representing clients who have been denied or underpaid on insurance claims. They can help you navigate the complex insurance claim process, negotiate with the insurance company, and, if necessary, file a lawsuit on your behalf.
Why Do I Need an Insurance Claims Lawyer?
Insurance companies have teams of lawyers who are trained to minimize the amount of money they pay out to claimants. They may use various tactics to deny or delay your claim or offer a settlement that is much lower than what you deserve. An insurance claims lawyer can help you level the playing field and fight for your rights. They will work to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your losses, including medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
What Can an Insurance Claims Lawyer Do for Me?
An insurance claims lawyer can help you in a variety of ways, including:
- Reviewing your insurance policy to determine what coverage you have: When you hire an insurance claims lawyer, the first thing they will do is review your insurance policy to determine what coverage you have. This is important because it will determine what types of losses you can claim. For example, if you were in a car accident, your insurance policy may cover medical bills, lost wages, and car repairs. Your lawyer will ensure that you are aware of all the types of coverage you have and that you have the necessary documentation to support your claim.
- Communicating with the insurance company on your behalf: Dealing with insurance companies can be a daunting and stressful process, especially if you are trying to recover from an injury or illness. An insurance claims lawyer will handle all communication with the insurance company on your behalf. This means that you don’t have to worry about dealing with the insurance adjuster, who may try to intimidate or confuse you. Your lawyer will be your advocate and will make sure that the insurance company doesn’t take advantage of you.
- Gathering evidence to support your claim: In order to receive compensation for your losses, you will need to provide evidence to support your claim. This may include medical records, police reports, witness statements, and other documentation. An insurance claims lawyer will gather all the necessary evidence to support your claim. They will work with medical professionals, accident reconstruction experts, and other specialists to build a strong case on your behalf. Having strong evidence to support your claim can greatly increase your chances of receiving fair compensation.
- Negotiating with the insurance company to reach a fair settlement: One of the most important roles of an insurance claims lawyer is to negotiate with the insurance company to reach a fair settlement. Insurance companies are known for offering low settlements to claimants in the hopes that they will accept it and go away. Your lawyer will fight for your rights and will negotiate with the insurance company to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your losses. They will use their experience and knowledge of the law to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation possible.
- Representing you in court if necessary: In some cases, it may be necessary to go to court to receive the compensation you deserve. If the insurance company refuses to offer a fair settlement, your lawyer may file a lawsuit on your behalf. Your lawyer will represent you in court and will present your case to a judge and jury. They will use their legal expertise and experience to ensure that you have the best possible chance of winning your case.
At Tamaki Law, our insurance claims lawyers have a track record of success in helping our clients get the compensation they deserve. We understand how insurance companies operate, and we know how to fight for our clients’ rights.
How Much Does an Insurance Claims Lawyer Cost?
If you have been injured or suffered losses due to an accident, you may be hesitant to hire an insurance claims lawyer because you’re worried about the cost. However, at Tamaki Law, we understand that our clients may be facing financial difficulties after an accident. We believe that everyone deserves access to quality legal representation, which is why we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case and determine if we can help.
We work on a contingency fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless you win your case. This arrangement allows our clients to pursue their legal rights without worrying about upfront costs. When you hire us, we will take care of all the costs associated with your case, including court fees, expert witness fees, and other expenses. You don’t have to worry about paying us anything out of pocket.
Our fee is a percentage of the settlement or award you receive, so you don’t have to worry about upfront costs. This percentage will be discussed and agreed upon during our initial consultation, so you’ll know exactly what to expect. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything.
At Tamaki Law, we believe in being transparent and upfront about our fees. We don’t believe in surprising our clients with hidden fees or charges. Our goal is to help you receive fair compensation for your losses, and we will work tirelessly to achieve that goal.
Contact Tamaki Law for Help with Your Insurance Claim
If you’ve been in an accident and are having trouble getting the compensation you deserve from your insurance company, don’t hesitate to contact us at Tamaki Law. Our experienced insurance claims lawyers are here to help you every step of the way. We’ll work tirelessly to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your losses. Contact us today at (509) 783-8333 for a free consultation.