Tamaki Law secures $121 million settlement for church sex abuse victims By: | May 20, 2022
Yakima School District Settles Lawsuit After It Failed to Fire a Sexual Predator By: | Feb 18, 2020
'I Can Smell The Dirt And The Fear': Up From Soil, The Soul Of A Law Career By: | Apr 22, 2016
- City of Yakima to pay $3 million settlement in dangerous intersection crash
- How Long Do Personal Injury Cases Take to Settle?
- How to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Adolescent Unit of Fairfax Hospital Closed After DOH Investigation Uncovers Serious Violations
- Tamaki Law secures $121 million settlement for church sex abuse victims