Catholic sex abuse survivors ask bankruptcy judge to let state trials proceed By: | Jan 10, 2018
Victims: $70 million in assets from Montana Catholic parishes at stake in clergy-abuse settlement By: | Dec 20, 2017
Montana reservations reportedly 'dumping grounds' for predatory priests By: | Aug 17, 2017
- Yakima School District Settles Lawsuit After It Failed to Fire a Sexual Predator
- Mold Infections Linked to 6 Deaths at Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Yakima County Hepatitis A Outbreak – Possible Exposure at Popeye’s on West Nob Hill
- More Accused Priests Identified In Leaked Diocese Document
- Scores of Sexual Abuse Survivors Come Forward in Response to Santa Fe Archdiocese’s Request for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection.