About Megan E. Hale
Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyer
Megan Hale was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. Megan obtained her Bachelor of Arts in psychology and criminal justice, summa cum laude, from Indiana University-Bloomington, and her Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, from Seattle University School of Law.
During law school, she worked as a legal extern for the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office before joining Tamaki Law Offices as an associate attorney in March 2010.
"My outcome was far beyond what I expected and I really felt that Megan fought for me the entire time.
Read More Reviews
- Member Of Yakima County Bar Association And Washington Women Lawyers Association
- Nominated And Selected A Washington Rising Star In 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, And 2019
- Awarded By American Institute Of Personal Injury Attorneys “10 Best” Female Attorneys For Client Satisfaction In 2016
- Honored With Yakima Herald-Republic’s Readers’ Choice Award Best Of The Best In 2018
- Completed Advanced Trial Advocacy Institute Through Seattle University School Of Law Summer Practice Academy, 2014
- Speaking Engagement: Stuck In First Gear: PIP Problems, Washington State Association For Justice Legal Education Seminar, April 2014
Committed to Community
Megan is a member of the Washington State Bar Association and the Washington State Association for Justice. She remains active in the community, where she served as the Yakima County Roundtable Chair, member of the Academic Affairs Committee for Heritage University, member of the Judicial Relations Committee for Washington State Association for Justice, and continues to be a member of the Junior League of Yakima. She is licensed to practice in all Washington state courts and the United States District Court of Eastern Washington.
Megan has a strong interest in social justice and has volunteered her time with organizations such as Habitat for Humanity. Megan’s hobbies and things that make her happy include traveling, yoga, painting, photography, freewriting, theater, and everything to do with the great outdoors, like hiking and gardening.