City of Yakima to pay $3 million settlement in dangerous intersection crash By: | Nov 28, 2022
SETTLEMENT REACHED OVER DEATH OF TEEN AT POORLY-DESIGNED YAKIMA COUNTY INTERSECTION By: | Sep 6, 2018
Amtrak Train Traveled at 80 M.P.H., Far Over 30-M.P.H. Limit, Before Derailment By: | Dec 19, 2017
- City of Yakima to pay $3 million settlement in dangerous intersection crash
- How Long Do Personal Injury Cases Take to Settle?
- How to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Adolescent Unit of Fairfax Hospital Closed After DOH Investigation Uncovers Serious Violations
- Tamaki Law secures $121 million settlement for church sex abuse victims