Seattle Car & Trucking Collision Attorneys
Automobile collisions are traumatic and terrifying. Even worse, they can cause serious injuries that can last a lifetime. If you have suffered an injury in a car accident, you should not handle the negotiation of a serious injury case on your own.
Why hire a lawyer?
- You need a lawyer to complete the insurance paperwork, and provide you advice on your rights so that you are protected from getting financially exploited by the insurance companies.
- You need a lawyer to investigate the accident, interview witnesses and order relevant reports, and preserve important evidence in your case.
- You need a lawyer to gather proof so that “fault” can be proven when necessary in the case.
- You need a lawyer to deal with the insurance adjuster so that the correct information is communicated on your claim.
- You need a lawyer who has experience and knowledge on evaluation of accident claims so that you can know your claim’s approximate fair market value.
- You need a lawyer to understand the recoverable elements of damages so that all your rights to compensation are protected and asserted.
- You need a lawyer to understand your insurance rights and to protect you from aggressive insurance companies who are against you.
- You need a lawyer to negotiate a fair settlement for you.
- You need a lawyer to fight in court and protect you if the insurance company refuses to be fair and reasonable.
Why hire Tamaki Law?
We have handled thousands of car accidents in Seattle, Kennewick, Yakima, Bellevue, Central Washington and throughout the Pacific Northwest. We have extensive experience with:
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Many multi-vehicle accidents
We are skilled and knowledgeable on insurance coverage so we can advise and process insurance claims that deal with all sections of your insurance policy including:
- Uninsured / underinsured motorist coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
- Liability coverage
And we help ensure that our clients receive fair value for the property damage sustained, for free, if our assistance is needed.
We charge our standard “contingent fee” on all bodily injury claims caused by auto accidents, so if we don’t recover money for you, we don’t charge you a fee and you owe us nothing.
Our strong reputation for integrity and success is supported by our record-breaking results. We hope you allow us to perform a free consultation, so that we can tell you how we can help you. We have offices in Seattle, Bellevue, Yakima, and Tri-Cities. Please contact us so that we can evaluate your claim, advise you of your rights, and begin to help you today.